In the world of water supply management, it’s critical to stay up-to-date on the latest news and issues. It can be difficult to maintain an understanding of the complex issues surrounding water management in the Southwest United States.
When it comes to staying informed about Colorado River water supply management, knowledgeable professionals are just one connection away. Connect with like-minded professionals at the Southern California Water Coalition’s Quarterly Luncheon.
- Robert Cheng, Assistant General Manager, Coachella Valley Water District
- Dan Denham, Acting General Manager, San Diego County Water Authority
- Bill Hasencamp, Manager of Colorado River Resources, Metropolitan Water District
- Tina Shields, Water Department Manager, Imperial Irrigation District
Make connections and get up-to-date information on Colorado River water supply management at the Southern California Water Coalition Quarterly Luncheon – tickets are available now!
Watershed Moments: Insights Into Colorado River Water Management
Friday, July 28, 2023
12 to 2 p.m. PDT
Tickets are $100
Sponsorships are $2,500 (includes table for ten)
Location is The Crossings at Carlsbad, 5800 The Crossings Drive, Carlsbad, California 92008
Thank you to our luncheon sponsors:
- Black and Veatch
- M Strategic Communications
- San Diego County Water Authority
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Coachella Valley Water District
- Imperial Irrigation District
Contact Julie Ackman for more information.
View the event flyer: https://socalwater.org/wp-content/uploads/Q3-2023-Flyer_with-speakers-and-sponsors.pdf
Check out photos below from our April 2023 Quarterly Luncheon to see what we’re all about!