Join us for a candid conversation with the insightful, optimistic and thought-provoking Tim Quinn on Thursday, June 11 at 10:15 a.m.
“History Matters: Lessons from 40 Years of California Water Policy” will feature California water policy expert Tim Quinn. Now affiliated with Stanford University, the retired executive director of the Association of California Water Agencies and former Metropolitan Water District deputy general manager will draw upon his decades-long, notable career working on California water’s most vexing problems and highlight how the lessons of yesterday can inform the solutions of tomorrow.
Read Tim Quinn’s white paper, published by Stanford University in its Water in the West Reports and Working Papers digital repository. “Forty Years of California Water Policy: What Worked, What Didn’t and Lessons for the Future” is available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/dj435dw5816.
The new webinar is the fourth in SCWC’s new “What Matters” webinar series, designed to provide online exchanges of best practices as water and power utilities, nonprofits, businesses and others grapple with changes to the way we live, work and deliver services.
- Calleguas Municipal Water District
- County of San Bernardino
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- West Basin Municipal Water District