A looming mega-drought is building in the western U.S., just five years after California’s hottest and longest dry stretch on record ended in 2016. Discover how Southern California has increased its drought resiliency since and what may be different this time around during Southern California Water Coalition’s What Matters webinar on April 29.
Register HERE. It’s free!
- Newsha Ajami, Director of Urban Water Policy, Stanford University Water in the West program
- Paul Cook, General Manager, Irvine Ranch Water District
- Heather Dyer, General Manager, San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District
- Erik Ekdahl, Deputy Director, State Water Resources Control Board
- Karla Nemeth, Director, California Dept. of Water Resources
- County of San Bernardino
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- Water Replenishment District of Southern California
- West Basin Municipal Water District