Working in the age of coronavirus requires a different set of skills, strategies and tools to stay productive. Discover what top pros know and have learned about best practices related to digital collaboration and productivity outside the formal office during Southern California Water Coalition’s Human Resources Matters webinar on May 14.
“Human Resources Matters: Working and Managing Remotely and More” will feature an expert panel to discuss tips and tools for keeping remote teams motivated and accountable and on-the-ground teams healthy and safe.
The new webinar is the second in SCWC’s new “What Matters” webinar series, designed to provide online exchanges of best practices as water and power utilities, nonprofits, businesses and others grapple with changes to the way we live, work and deliver services.
The May 14 webinar speakers were:
- Sandra Kerl, General Manager, San Diego County Water Authority
- Joone Lopez, General Manager, Moulton Niguel Water District
- Diane Pitman, HR and Risk Management Director, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Scott Darrell, USC Professor and Leadership Coach
This event has ended but you can watch the webinar on demand here.
- Moulton Niguel Water District
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- West Basin Municipal Water District
Save the date for upcoming webinars:
Thursday, May 28, 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Money Matters: Infrastructure Financing During the Coronavirus Crisis
Thursday, June 11, 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Customer Care Matters: Rethinking Customer Service During Crisis