Infrastructure financing has changed profoundly due to the coronavirus health crisis. Discover what top pros are thinking about when it comes to water rates, consumer assistance programs, bond issues and more during Southern California Water Coalition’s Money Matters webinar on May 28.
“Money Matters: Infrastructure Financing During the Coronavirus Crisis” featured an expert panel to discuss economic outlook and financial projections in light of the pandemic.
The new webinar is the third in SCWC’s new “What Matters” webinar series, designed to provide online exchanges of best practices as water and power utilities, nonprofits, businesses and others grapple with changes to the way we live, work and deliver services.
The May 28 webinar speakers were:
Brian Thomas, Director, PFM
- Cheryl Clary, Executive Director of Finance and Administration, Irvine Ranch Water District
Ted Chapman, Senior Director, Municipal and Cooperative Utility Group, S&P Global Ratings
Robb Grantham, Assistant General Manager, Santa Margarita Water District
Watch the webinar on demand here. Check out the event flyer.
- Rich Nagel
- Tetra Tech
- County of San Bernardino
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- West Basin Municipal Water District
Save the date for upcoming webinars:
Thursday, June 11, 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
History Matters: Lessons from 40 Years of California Water Policy