Stormwater capture is a water quality and supply “twofer.” Discover what top pros are thinking about when it comes to ensuring dry weather flow and first flush don’t go to waste during Southern California Water Coalition’s Stormwater Matters webinar on August 6.
“Stormwater Matters: Increasing Water Supplies While Reducing Pollution” features an expert panel to discuss the latest in innovative stormwater capture and treatment projects. Our expert speakers are:
- David Pedersen, General Manager, Las Virgenes Municipal Water District
- Enrique Zaldivar, Director and General Manager, Los Angeles Sanitation and Environment
- Robert Ferrante, General Manager, Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
- Mark Pestrella, Director, Los Angeles County Public Works
The new webinar is the fifth in SCWC’s new “What Matters” webinar series, designed to provide online exchanges of best practices as water and power utilities, nonprofits, businesses and others grapple with changes to the way we live, work and deliver services.
Watch this webinar on demand HERE.
- Las Virgenes Municipal Water District
- County of San Bernardino
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Riverside County Flood Control and Water Conservation District
- West Basin Municipal Water District