The Southern California Water Coalition is excited to announce its first quarterly meeting of 2024, scheduled for Friday, January 26, at the Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside. This event marks the beginning of a year dedicated to addressing the state’s pressing water issues through collaboration and innovative thinking.
The theme of the luncheon is Diverse Streams, One Goal: Uniting Voices for Sustainable Water Solutions. We are committed to presenting discussions that reflect the dynamic and complex nature of water management and policy challenges in Southern California.
This meeting is an essential platform for policymakers, environmental experts, water industry professionals, and community leaders. Anyone passionate about contributing to the future of water in California will find this event both enlightening and vital for networking and idea-sharing.
- Miguel Luna, CEO of Urban Semillas
- James Morales, Board Member, East Valley Water District
- Kurt Wilson, Executive Director, Western Riverside County of Governments
- Regina Brown Wilson, Executive Director, California Black Media
- Cucamonga Valley Water District
- East Valley Water District
- Mojave Water Agency
- San Bernardino Valley
- West Valley Water District
- Western Water
- County of San Bernardino
- Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Los Angeles Department of Water & Power
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- Riverside County Flood Control Water Conservation District
- Water Replenishment District of Southern California
- West Basin Municipal Water District